Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kathi_mdgd

Whatever happened

kathi_mdgd
9 years ago

To NewYork,Rita,and did anyone ever find Annie.I miss seeing both of them here.

Does facebook have a gardening forum???
Kathi

Comments (10)

• aftermidnight Zone7b B.C. Canada
    9 years ago

Kathi, Annie popped in briefly back in May on my gardening with invasives thread but haven't 'seen' her here since.

Annette

• flowergirl70ks
    9 years ago

Look for Rita on All Things Plants

• User
    9 years ago

Hi Kathi,

Your post could start a "Where Is",..thread as i was also wondering about "Molly",..who used to frequently post here,..the last i heard she was going to visit Scotland,..sent me some seeds prior to that but i don't see her here.

Philip

• Lilyfinch z9a Murrieta Ca
    9 years ago

I can't think of all the names of the wonderful folks here , but we sure are missing a lot of people !! I don't know if they just got bored here or maybe life intervened . But I miss how active and full of pics and help it was around here !

• kathi_mdgd
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Yes there are lots of folks MIA.I was thinking of all rita's iris's and lilies,and realized i hadn't seen her,annie,purplein pop and several others on here for quite awhile.

I know alot went to facebook,and i belong to a cross stitch board there as well,but other than my family connections and cross stitch,i havn't ventured to any other sites.
    kathi

• User
    9 years ago

Its always the same with Forums,.. you see a post which reminds you of someone whom you have not heard of for some time and you wonder what happened,..some leave because a Forum goes dead and are attracted to a more active Forum,..or life changes,..i was in a garden forum for four years alas it was the picture size that prompted me to quit,..i did however announce i was moving on as i always meet fellow gardeners i know from way back and remain friends,..some look in here to see the flower pictures and let me know by email and i thank them for that,..this is a good forum and Cottage Garden is fairly active of late,..keep it up folks.

Philip

• frogview00
    9 years ago

Does anyone know what happened to GirlGroupGirl? She was like queen bee around here. I loved her cottage.
    I do miss 'Token'; Tom. We both went off to blog land in 2009.
    Jim

• aftermidnight Zone7b B.C. Canada
    9 years ago

I seem to remember something about she might be moving but I might have that wrong.

Annette

• thinman
    9 years ago

And what about Edna (todancewithwolves)? She did a beautiful painting of my sunflower garden for me.

ThinMan

• flowerladylorraine
    9 years ago

It's been awhile since I posted here. I was watching Cottage Garden videos on you-tube and decided to check out this forum again. I see a lot of new faces and some old ones.

I started blogging in 2008, some others started blogs too, some went to FB. This used to be a hopping forum with lots of wonderful gardens and flowers galore to see.

I don't have typical cottage gardens as I live in s.e. FL but it is my gardening style by choice.

I lost my dear husband 9 Dec. 2012, and the past two years have been a learning process of living without my best friend, the love of my life. We were married for 43 years.

I'm just starting to get into this next part of my journey of life and gardening is great therapy for me. I have 1/4 of an acre and keep working on our little haven we started here in 1973.

Now that I've stopped back in I hope to drop in more often to see what is going on in your cottage gardens.

FlowerLady

Here is a link that might be useful: FlowerLady's Musings

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH