{{gwi:276120}}

{{gwi:276123}}

{{gwi:276122}}

{{gwi:276124}}

{{gwi:276129}}

Comments (28)

• auntyara
    12 years ago

breath taking! So beautiful! I'm in awe.
    What is that weeping tree in the picture with the tulips? It just made my wish list.
    lol your whole yard made my wish list :)
    Laura

• kathi_mdgd
    12 years ago

Love it,your yard is beautiful.I love everything about it!!TFS
    Kathi

• andreea21
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thank you all for your nice comments.The tree in the pictures with tulip it is Weeping Larch.

• Merilia
    12 years ago

I love your lush mix of hostas. What are those gorgeous shrubs/small trees with white flowers by the tree with a face and the japanese maple?

• andreea21
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Here are more pictures with my garden, enjoy them!

Here is a link that might be useful: Garden!

• bev2009
    12 years ago

Did you prune the blue spruce in the ring of boxwood, or does it grow that way? Everything is lovely and peaceful!

• andreea21
    Original Author
    12 years ago

No, it grow like that,thank you for your nice comments.

• scully931
    12 years ago

Gorgeous! Everything looks so graceful. :-)

• Annie
    12 years ago

Beyond gorgeous! Absolutely breathtaking.
    Love the Tree Face. ;)

• schoolhouse_gw
    12 years ago

I remember this garden, the round boxwood bed with the tree - I love it.

• kathi_mdgd
    12 years ago

Very beautiful,you have done a wonderful job.Love all your plants and flowers.TFS
    Kathi

• Thyme2dig NH Zone 5
    12 years ago

Can I live in your gazebo? I'll pay rent! I'll even help weed! Such beauty. Nice job!

What is the large tree to the right in the 2nd photo? I can't tell if it's white or if that's just a play with the light.

• pippi21
    12 years ago

Thanks for the tour of your garden; very pretty and I love how you have created many rooms that people can sit and enjoy the beauty you have created for yourself. Love the covered sitting area/at the bottom of the stairs but I'd hate to have to climb those stairs to get into the main part of the house. Is there an entrance on the lower level of the house that I missed seeing?

• linda_jo
    12 years ago

It is incredible! So beautiful, like a well tended park. If you don't mind me asking, how many years did it take to get it like that and do you have help? What an accomplishment.

• Calamity_J
    12 years ago

Beautiful...a lot of things I could add to my wish list...especially that gazebo!heh heh! Love the boxwood circle too! I keep going back and looking at the pics cuz I see more things! Like the candelabra!

• organic_kitten
    12 years ago

Your garden is very beautiful indeed! You have carefully chosen a variety of interest points and it makes a gorgeous whole.

kay

• hosenemesis
    12 years ago

Lovely. Thanks for the tour.
    Renee

• gottagarden
    12 years ago

So nice and lush, especially to look at this time of year. I could have sworn I posted here before, and am just looking at your photos again. Love your water feature, it is so well done and natural looking. I'll bet your gardens even look nice in the winter.

• pat_tea
    12 years ago

Oh my, I love garden tours and yours did not disappoint. My kind of garden; a manicured wild garden. Your attention to detail is wonderful. Love the puppies in the basket just ready to jump out and romp through the gardens and pond. Love it.

• Annie
    12 years ago

I had to come back for another look myself!
    I love all the photos, but looking again, I fell in love with photo #8, with the settee, the hanging birdhouse and Japanese Maple in the foreground, &etc. Did you lay on the ground to take that one? Awesome photography!

• andreea21
    Original Author
    12 years ago

More pictures!

{{gwi:276132}}

{{gwi:276131}}

• schoolhouse_gw
    12 years ago

Oh my. Photos #11 and #12 - especially beautiful. Right up my alley. Thanks for sharing.

• Annie
    12 years ago

I especially love #4, #6, #7, #12 and #14!
    Love the white Anemones (?), and adore your Arch in #1. That is so wicked!
    What a VIEW! Lucky you. What beautiful country!

Your house is fabulous!
    I love the Tour!
    ~Annie

• auntyara
    12 years ago

Absolutely amazing! Did you do all of that yourselves? Did you start with a blank canvas and design all of it? You should be a professional garden designer. Oh you probably are. lol
    Everything is so beautiful. with just the right amount of whimsy so it doesn't look like a park, but a well cared for, loved home. I'm still in awe! Great job!
    :) Laura

• danbratt
    12 years ago

Exquisite! Totally delightful, peaceful and inspiring!

Here is a link that might be useful: Music of the Spheres Wind Chimes

• FlowerLady6
    12 years ago

Wow, what a beautiful bit of paradise you have created. It is so peaceful.

FlowerLady

• natalie4b
    12 years ago

Andreea, you live in a paradise! Thank you for sharing - love to look at gorgeous lush gardens in a middle of winter.
    Merry Christmas!

• chickadee_42us
    12 years ago

Lush is the right adjective along with serene! Nice job. I see lots of work too keeping the hedge lines clean, congratulations.