o
Tour of my garden !

Posted by andreea21 5 (My Page) on
Mon, Oct 31, 11 at 9:43

hr

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Tour of my garden !

breath taking! So beautiful! I'm in awe.
What is that weeping tree in the picture with the tulips? It just made my wish list.
lol your whole yard made my wish list :)
Laura

o

Love it,your yard is beautiful.I love everything about it!!TFS
Kathi

o

Thank you all for your nice comments.The tree in the pictures with tulip it is Weeping Larch.

o

I love your lush mix of hostas. What are those gorgeous shrubs/small trees with white flowers by the tree with a face and the japanese maple?

o

Here are more pictures with my garden, enjoy them!

Here is a link that might be useful: Garden!

o

Did you prune the blue spruce in the ring of boxwood, or does it grow that way? Everything is lovely and peaceful!

o

No, it grow like that,thank you for your nice comments.

o

Gorgeous! Everything looks so graceful. :-)

o

Beyond gorgeous! Absolutely breathtaking.
Love the Tree Face. ;)

o

I remember this garden, the round boxwood bed with the tree - I love it.

o

Very beautiful,you have done a wonderful job.Love all your plants and flowers.TFS
Kathi

o

Can I live in your gazebo? I'll pay rent! I'll even help weed! Such beauty. Nice job!

What is the large tree to the right in the 2nd photo? I can't tell if it's white or if that's just a play with the light.

o

• Posted by pippi21 Z7 Silver Spring Md. (My Page) on
    Thu, Nov 3, 11 at 6:48

Thanks for the tour of your garden; very pretty and I love how you have created many rooms that people can sit and enjoy the beauty you have created for yourself. Love the covered sitting area/at the bottom of the stairs but I'd hate to have to climb those stairs to get into the main part of the house. Is there an entrance on the lower level of the house that I missed seeing?

o

It is incredible! So beautiful, like a well tended park. If you don't mind me asking, how many years did it take to get it like that and do you have help? What an accomplishment.

o

Beautiful...a lot of things I could add to my wish list...especially that gazebo!heh heh! Love the boxwood circle too! I keep going back and looking at the pics cuz I see more things! Like the candelabra!

o

Your garden is very beautiful indeed! You have carefully chosen a variety of interest points and it makes a gorgeous whole.

kay

o

Lovely. Thanks for the tour.
Renee

o

So nice and lush, especially to look at this time of year. I could have sworn I posted here before, and am just looking at your photos again. Love your water feature, it is so well done and natural looking. I'll bet your gardens even look nice in the winter.

o

Oh my, I love garden tours and yours did not disappoint. My kind of garden; a manicured wild garden. Your attention to detail is wonderful. Love the puppies in the basket just ready to jump out and romp through the gardens and pond. Love it.

o

I had to come back for another look myself!
I love all the photos, but looking again, I fell in love with photo #8, with the settee, the hanging birdhouse and Japanese Maple in the foreground, &etc. Did you lay on the ground to take that one? Awesome photography!

o

More pictures!
Weeping Norway Spruce

Colorado Violet &White Columbine

View from my deck

o

Oh my. Photos #11 and #12 - especially beautiful. Right up my alley. Thanks for sharing.

o

I especially love #4, #6, #7, #12 and #14!
Love the white Anemones (?), and adore your Arch in #1. That is so wicked!
What a VIEW! Lucky you. What beautiful country!

Your house is fabulous!
I love the Tour!
~Annie

o

Absolutely amazing! Did you do all of that yourselves? Did you start with a blank canvas and design all of it? You should be a professional garden designer. Oh you probably are. lol
Everything is so beautiful. with just the right amount of whimsy so it doesn't look like a park, but a well cared for, loved home. I'm still in awe! Great job!
:) Laura

o

Exquisite! Totally delightful, peaceful and inspiring!

Here is a link that might be useful: Music of the Spheres Wind Chimes

o

Wow, what a beautiful bit of paradise you have created. It is so peaceful.

FlowerLady

o

Andreea, you live in a paradise! Thank you for sharing - love to look at gorgeous lush gardens in a middle of winter.
Merry Christmas!

o

Lush is the right adjective along with serene! Nice job. I see lots of work too keeping the hedge lines clean, congratulations.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cottage Garden Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here