Return to the Cottage Garden Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Happy Halloween! : )

Posted by angelcub z8CA (My Page) on
Wed, Oct 31, 07 at 18:02

Trick or Treat,
Smell our feet,
No? Then give us something good to eat!

There's more at the link below, sent to me email by a friend with a twisted sense of humor. (I know I sent these to a few of you already but thought others would enjoy them, too.)

Happy Halloween!
Diana

Here is a link that might be useful: reasons that dogs bite :)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Happy Halloween! : )

Diana, thanks for sharing, too cute for words. Happy Halloween to you too.

Annette

o

It's a strange night here. The city has a TOTAL ban on fireworks. I suppose it's a good thing as it will save many injuries and frightened pets. Some civil groups, with a permit, may have a strictly supervised display. I haven't heard a sound all night. Expect for the sweet sound of excited children. It's a Happy Halloween indeed.

Libby

o

Happy Halloween to you to, Diana!

Business is slow here. Only a handful of tricksters. Suits us just fine. I'm getting ready to watch my new favorite show, Pushing Daisies. I get up for no one.

Only 55 more shopping days until Christmas :-)

Steven

o

Thanks Steven, did you really need to remind me of Christmas? 14 nieces and nephews who think I'm the rich auntie *sigh*

Happy Halloween to you Diana and all my CG bud's.

Lots of kids here. Hope I have enough candy. Accidentally left the candy bowl down and the dogs help themselves to a few life savers.

Edna

o

Give them all Pumpkin Bread this year, Edna!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

o

Haha! So cute, Diana!
At work, some of our wonderful nurses and CNAs brought their dogs in all dressed up in costumes to visit our residents and to distribute (and receive) little "treats".
A fun evening was had by all, even the sensible terrier who was having no part of riding on an elevator!

o

angelcub I received the same email from a friend. I laughed till I cried. Steven, thank you for inducing my yearly Christmas depression! :)

o

Those poor dogs. Nan and I saw a Bulldog dressed up like a fairy princess. So humiliating(or at least it should be. The dogs are oblivious).
Yesterday was great. Everybody seemed to love our home/decorations. We easily had over 200 kids. I ran out of candy and had to tap into Benjamin's stash.
Benjamin was a great Frankensteins monster. I forgot to upload the picture of him, though.
Came and went so quickly. Now I have to take all this stuff down! The put "other" stuff up in 3 weeks. AUGH!

o

Oh my gosh, that was so cute. Those poor dogs!!

My brother's fiance dressed his pug up as a lobster this year. Last year he was a fire hydrant. I didn't get to see him but heard some stories. Hopefully someone has a photo!

I can't believe xmas is so close- I gotta get some shopping done!!

Tracy

o

Diana,
That photo is making me hungry! I'm starting to really crave a KK donut!! :-)

Steven, that photo is beautiful.

Marilyn

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cottage Garden Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here