angelcub_gw

Happy Halloween! : )

angelcub
16 years ago

Trick or Treat,

Smell our feet,

No? Then give us something good to eat!

{{gwi:759897}}

There's more at the link below, sent to me email by a friend with a twisted sense of humor. (I know I sent these to a few of you already but thought others would enjoy them, too.)

Happy Halloween!

Diana

Here is a link that might be useful: reasons that dogs bite :)

Comments (10)

• aftermidnight Zone7b B.C. Canada
    16 years ago

Diana, thanks for sharing, too cute for words. Happy Halloween to you too.

Annette

• libbyshome
    16 years ago

It's a strange night here. The city has a TOTAL ban on fireworks. I suppose it's a good thing as it will save many injuries and frightened pets. Some civil groups, with a permit, may have a strictly supervised display. I haven't heard a sound all night. Expect for the sweet sound of excited children. It's a Happy Halloween indeed.

Libby

• Steveningen
    16 years ago

Happy Halloween to you to, Diana!

Business is slow here. Only a handful of tricksters. Suits us just fine. I'm getting ready to watch my new favorite show, Pushing Daisies. I get up for no one.

Only 55 more shopping days until Christmas :-)

Steven

• todancewithwolves
    16 years ago

Thanks Steven, did you really need to remind me of Christmas? 14 nieces and nephews who think I'm the rich auntie *sigh*

Happy Halloween to you Diana and all my CG bud's.

Lots of kids here. Hope I have enough candy. Accidentally left the candy bowl down and the dogs help themselves to a few life savers.

Edna

• Steveningen
    16 years ago

Give them all Pumpkin Bread this year, Edna!

• PattiOH
    16 years ago

Haha! So cute, Diana!
    At work, some of our wonderful nurses and CNAs brought their dogs in all dressed up in costumes to visit our residents and to distribute (and receive) little "treats".
    A fun evening was had by all, even the sensible terrier who was having no part of riding on an elevator!

• proudgm_03
    16 years ago

angelcub I received the same email from a friend. I laughed till I cried. Steven, thank you for inducing my yearly Christmas depression! :)

• mrmorton
    16 years ago

Those poor dogs. Nan and I saw a Bulldog dressed up like a fairy princess. So humiliating(or at least it should be. The dogs are oblivious).
    Yesterday was great. Everybody seemed to love our home/decorations. We easily had over 200 kids. I ran out of candy and had to tap into Benjamin's stash.
    Benjamin was a great Frankensteins monster. I forgot to upload the picture of him, though.
    Came and went so quickly. Now I have to take all this stuff down! The put "other" stuff up in 3 weeks. AUGH!

• faltered
    16 years ago

Oh my gosh, that was so cute. Those poor dogs!!

My brother's fiance dressed his pug up as a lobster this year. Last year he was a fire hydrant. I didn't get to see him but heard some stories. Hopefully someone has a photo!

I can't believe xmas is so close- I gotta get some shopping done!!

Tracy

• fammsimm
    16 years ago

Diana,
    That photo is making me hungry! I'm starting to really crave a KK donut!! :-)

Steven, that photo is beautiful.

Marilyn