Return to the Cottage Garden Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Happy Thanksgiving Cottage Friends!

Posted by memo Zone 4B Nebraska (My Page) on
Thu, Nov 25, 10 at 0:59

Another gardening season has come and gone for most of us now.
It's been a lot of fun seeing all the wonderful gardens you have created and also the ones that you maintain from year to year, all of which I look forward to with great anticipation.

Each of you has become a great friend and I am so happy to see you all whenever I drop in. You're all a blessing to me.

Happy Thanksgiving to You and Yours!

MeMo

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Happy Thanksgiving Cottage Friends!

• Posted by becr zone 9 CA 19 (My Page) on
    Thu, Nov 25, 10 at 1:12

Hi MeMo~

It is great to hear from you again, and I do pop in now and again when I get the chance which is not nearly often enough.My health has been bad this year...I hope the coming year will be an improvement.

All the best to you, Memo, and to all of my wonderful cottage garden friends.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

:) Becky

o

Hi Memo and Becky, a very Happy Thanksgiving to you and everyone else states side. I hope your Thanksgiving is as nice as ours was last month.

Annette

o

MeMo! You're here! I hope you got your little house buttoned up for the winter and I promise I won't say another word about it. :-)

Happy Thanksgiving back at ya, and to everyone else, too. We have a little snow on the ground today, with wind and snow predicted for tomorrow. Yuck.

ThinMan

o

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

"From December to March, there are for many of us three gardens -
the garden outdoors,
the garden of pots and bowls in the house,
and the garden of the mind's eye."
- Katherine S. White

o

I am a lurker most of the time but I wanted to chime in here to say thank you to all of those who post. I enjoy your gardens so much. They have inspired me all year.

Sue

o

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I'm pretty new to this forum but I'm loving it here.

o

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. I've learned so much from all of you! Thank you and have a wonderful day :)

o

Hello Memo! I've missed you! Happy Thanksgiving to you and to all on the forum. (I hope everyone has a great day.
kay

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cottage Garden Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here