Return to the Cottage Garden Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Xuan's Garden

Posted by todancewithwolves Z9 CA (My Page) on
Thu, Dec 2, 10 at 2:13

I have had the good fortune in my travels to visit some of my Garden Web friends gardens. I was lucky enough to visit Xuan in July. I had to show off her pond which is totally drool worthy!

Xuan's pond
Photobucket

Me and Xuan :-)
Photobucket

Beautiful arbor
Photobucket

Photobucket

Edna

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Xuan's Garden

How pretty. Are those orchids hanging in the tree?
kay

o

Edna, you lucky, lucky, girl. To be able to see Xuan's garden in person what a treat. Everything looks so lush and beautifully grown. Thanks for giving us another peek into her garden.

Annette

o

Waving back at Xuan.... Such fun to meet virtual gardening friends in real life. Lucky you.

o

Edna, how wonderful to see these lovely ladies here! Xuan, your garden is fantastic, that pond is beyond believable, and don't get me started on the orchids! So happy you were able to check on each other again.

Eduarda

PS: Edna, you now need to come to Portugal :-)

o

Edna, thanks for posting these photos. I didn't know that you took that one of the pond (and Thanh).

Xuan

o

Eduarda, I will make it to Portugal one day. I have to see your garden, the wild hydrangeas and the Algarve. Will need to visit Fatima too.

Xuan, your pond reminds me of a picture of Monet's garden.

o

that's wonderful. that arch with all the pots hanging off it is just like a fairy land!

o

The gardens and pond are beautiful. It was wonderful that you were able to visit. I always think it would be a lot of fun to meet our GW friends when we travel!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cottage Garden Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here