Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
koszta_kid

How do post pictures here?/?

koszta_kid
12 years ago

I don't have many. Just a few. Got them stored in Image Shack Need advice to make my beds easier to take care of. Long time ago. Traded on this site-being new to gardening-didn't look up Invasive and how to space. I have divided plants. But don't go to trades. Taken plants to out church bazaar . They sold well. Thanks for any help.

Comments (12)

• christinmk z5b eastern WA
    12 years ago

Hey there! You will need to copy the "html" code of the picture you wish to post. This code should appear either below or near the picture on your hosting site (Image Shack).

Once you have copied ALL of the code you can then paste the gibberish directly into the box here you use to write your message. The picture should show up when you hit "Message Preview".

You can use this thread as practice for posting your first pic. Then if you run into problems IâÂÂm sure anyone here will be able to give you extra assistance. Or feel free to email me if you need help ;-)
    CMK

• jocl
    12 years ago

If you get stuck there's an extensive tutorial in the New England Gardning section about 3/4 down the first page.

• koszta_kid
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Well that didn't work. And I posted same picture at another site. try -try again

12 years ago

Hummm...not sure you got the "HTML" code. The html code should start with ""

Yep! Try, try again! ;-)
    CMK

• koszta_kid
    Original Author
    12 years ago

And not sure at other site. Clicked on my user name. Showed whole album.

• gardenweed_z6a
    12 years ago

kozsta_kid - I sent you an email. I have a Word document that walks you through posting pictures here.

• koszta_kid
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Been having trouble with e-mail. Last message didn't come through. Thought it was me. But found out everyone was having trouble. But Did bring my (Santa) to look at a new Lab-top. It would be My first one. I can e-mail pictures. Lady I get e-mails wanted to see some. After we got flooded in 08.

• koszta_kid
    Original Author
    12 years ago

My Brother said he would come and see what is wrong. But was able to post pictures at Secret garden, Mumbo Gumbo. And Garden Stew. But will keep trying I'm stubborn.

• river_crossroads z8b Central Louisiana
    12 years ago

Hi all, hi kos,

I've been lurking after Christinmk recommended this forum to me but haven't posted before. Can't resist a picture! You need the angle brackets like Christin says so look for that choice. Here's your nice picture in different sizes that you can set:

{{gwi:767306}}

I have limited experience with seeds and gardening so forgive me if I want to actually be able to answer a
    question. On the link below. I've purposely left out the angle bracket at the beginning and end of each line. That's because the brackets would make the picture show and not the code :) A couple of variations in the code work and a lot depends on choices that your company (image schack) gives you. Gardenweed posts gorgeous pics so I'm sure her instructions will help you! What are those pretty flowers? Best wishes, River

Here is a link that might be useful: See my post of Feb 2, 11 with sample code

12 years ago

-River, so nice to see you over here on the CG forum!!!! A big fat welcome to you!! I was wondering where you had gone to- hadn't seen you post on the WS forum for awhile ;-)

-koszta, oh wow! That is spectacular! Wonderful flowers and design. Love you decorations. I've actually wanted to do the EXACT same thing with a birdhouse on a porch support kind of thing, but they were outrageously priced at flea market in town. Is that your field of corn on the other side??

Hope you get the pic posting ironed out so we can see more of your great garden ;-)
    CMK

• koszta_kid
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thank so much for posting it for me.Took this picture from bedroom window. I'm dumb asa post about CP. As you can see like country look. Dh going to make new Outhouse. Wet snow took it down last winter. But got it at craft show. Said make one better. Thank again will learn how to post.

Sponsored