Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
plantmaven

Sewnmom aka Molly!

plantmaven
10 years ago

My confederate rose cuttings have roots and sprouts with tiny leaves!

Comments (8)

• User
    10 years ago

Hi Molly,..that news is fantastic,..roots,..sprouts with leaves looks like you are on a winner there,..as for me,..i am looking forward to my Confederate Rose Seeds producing in Spring .

Philip

• sewnmom7
    10 years ago

Plantmaven, so glad the logs are rooting out.... they are easy to root , plant and keep happy... remind me where your at? Merry Christmas molly

• sewnmom7
    10 years ago

Phillip, Oh my , have I forgotten your seeds/?? I'm so sorry , the only excuse I have is ...see...its gone again..hahaha,, i'll get 'em off real soon''....Merry Christmas !! molly

• User
    10 years ago

Hi Molly,..lol you did send me the Confederate Rose Seeds and again thank you,..wishing you a Happy Christmas and a great New Year.

Philip

• memo3
    10 years ago

What a small world the internet makes! Hello Molly, it's Rose L from the Quilting Board! Friends...you must see the beautiful quilt Ms. Molly made for me! I'll try to attach it here for you.

• memo3
    10 years ago

Molly, I've just finished a much needed re-do in my sewing room. Your quilt has place of honor in the room, I enjoy looking at it so much. I'm doing much better but have another major surgery coming up in March. Hopefully the last of them!! I hope you are well. I had no idea you were a cottage gardener. Knowing that may have swayed my choice in the quilt I made for you but in reality I'm just glad I finally got one done for you at all. LOL! Looking forward to now talking flowers with you too! Sorry for taking over this thread but just had to say hello to Molly!

MeMo

• sewnmom7
    10 years ago

Oh Rose, its so good to hear from you .I too enjoy the quilt you sent me.. I cover with it , my LR is chilly.I love both sides of it , I have this silly mind that has to figure out which side I like best , each time I use it,,, I think of you often and send up a prayer for you. I do hope this is your last surgery and you are fit as a fiddle after this surgery.. I 'm so glad your into flower also.. we can talk for ages...what do you grow? I do have many seeds thru trades, so let me know what your wantin or lookin for , I probably have it ....LOL. again , Is so good to her from you.. sent me you personal email so I wil for sure get your notes.. I don't visit here everyday...molly

• sewnmom7
    10 years ago

And Phillip, Please tell me I sent your seed to ya, if not I still can .when is your Spring begin or your
    last freeze date..?
    Plantman, I'm so lad your logs are doing well, I wish now I' d have tried to send Phillip a few of the logs, just to see if they would survive the trip, I really think they would have please keep me updated on them.. molly

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!