Return to the Garden & Flower Crafts Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WOW, wish I saw this early, I have pine needles

Posted by redblossom40 z8-9 sierra (My Page) on
Mon, Jan 21, 08 at 11:51

Boy, Do we have pine needles. Ever time the wind blows we get more. I've made baskets with them and the local Indains use them back before the gold rush. Anyways, If anybody wants some let me know. Racked a big pile and Hubby is going to burn them today. But, have more and will always have them. Also they are nice and long.

Let me know
Tamara

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WOW, wish I saw this early, I have pine needles

Yee Haa Tamara.....I have gotten a few from a couple of people...most are small...about 6-8" long ...I use them but its difficult....Hope we can make arrangements for some...would really appreciate it....I have only been making the baskets for about 6 months, but I love it ...I am disabled and cant get around very well, but it sure makes the time go by when I am Needling ....Let me know....and THANKS,,,,Sandra

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden & Flower Crafts Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here