Return to the Garden & Flower Crafts Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Do you know handmade silk embroidery art?

Posted by belindawong (sales800@fancy-china.com) on
Mon, May 10, 10 at 23:06

Hello, I am selling Chinese Hunan handmade embroidery to worldwide, however, it does not sell good. I am not sure whether people outside China know silk embroidery? Are they like Chinese folk art? Or maybe they love it but would not to buy it because of the economic crisis. The embroidery can be used for home decoration, a good gift to friends or perosonal collection, besides these, do you know how to use it in another way?

I appreciate your opinions.

E-mail: sales800@fancy-China.com

Here is a link that might be useful: Alibaba.com Site

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Do you know handmade silk embroidery art?

Hi belindawong,

I'm sorry, but linking to (I assume) your site where you are selling, could be considered as SPAM, and you could be banned from further posting. You might want to contact GW and ask that your post be pulled...see Contact us link at the bottom of any page.

btw...the link on your Member Page is also in violation to the Terms of Service you agreed to, so you might want to fix that too.

Sorry your sales are not good. It could be a result of the rough economy.

hth.

Here is a link that might be useful: TERMS OF SERVICE FOR GARDENWEB NETWORK

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden & Flower Crafts Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here