Return to the Garden & Flower Crafts Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
outdoor poetry/tributes, etc. Not a clue!!

Posted by too_many_pets LI Z7 (My Page) on
Sun, May 27, 07 at 23:37

Hi there. I want to add some written "stuff" to my garden. I know I could paint on a rock, but I'd really like to hang something too. For example, there's a really beautiful tribute that I'd like to hang on my vinyl sided house above where some of the pets are buried. (Sorry if that's morbid.)There are already memorial stones there. I'd like something in my shady relaxation garden too...no walls there, only trees. Does anyone think I'm making any sense at all? Here's the poem so you can get an idea of what I'm talking about. How can I possibly hang this outside and make it look pretty? THANKS A MILLION.
Lynn

Here is a link that might be useful: House Dog's Grave

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: outdoor poetry/tributes, etc. Not a clue!!

I don't know how good you are with cutting wood, but what about cutting out a piece of wood the shape of a bone or a dog house! Seal the wood and then paint or decoupage your poem on there.

o

Bless you for your love of your pets. I too have a special place for my dear little Persian Cat that died last June 21. I think it is wonderful to remember them and all the love they give us.......

o

Most people think we're out of our minds, Persian, so thanks!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden & Flower Crafts Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here