Return to the Garden & Flower Crafts Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Looking for designs 4 patio pavers

Posted by Ginger204 z5 MO (My Page) on
Sat, Jun 4, 05 at 23:34

I hope this is the right forum for this question~~~I have lost the site for patio paver patterns~~can't find them anywhere and have searched the internet. Found one for Frankenstein, but that's all! Can anyone help me out with an idea or site? Thanks in advance!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Looking for designs 4 patio pavers

• Posted by dian57 M-H Valley NY-5 (My Page) on
    Sun, Jun 5, 05 at 5:50

Try doing a google seach on stepping stones, stained glass stepping stones and mosaic stepping stones. If that doesn't give you what you want, try garden stones.

What kind of pattern are you looking for, something specific or just looking for something that grabs your attention?

o

Did a google search and found some on craftsayings.com~~but not many. Gal's name was Linda and her work was fantastic! I think she has published a book,but not enuf info on that site. I just want something that is not seasonal that I can use in my butterfly garden all summer. Any help is appreciated! Ginger

o

Are these the kinda things you are looking for???? Tammy http://www.craftsayings.com/projects/garden_gifts/pavers/index.shtml

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden & Flower Crafts Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here