Return to the Garden & Flower Crafts Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Antique seed pack labels

Posted by primlaney Canada (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 8, 02 at 9:57

Hi! I was wondering if anybody would know of a site that I can print seed pack labels off?
thanks!
Laney

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Antique seed pack labels

I'm looking for the same thing, or somewhere I can buy old seed psckages. Mabel

o

There is always someone on eBay selling vintage seed packages---do a search using various key words: Vintage seed pack, vintage seed package, vintage seed packages, etc. I've also lucked into some in Antique Shops, usually less expensive than eBay, but not nearly as easy to find!
Good luck!
Judy

o

I just saw that Wallies (pre-cut/glued decoupage paper) has a package of seed pack designs. They come 25 to a package and are 50% off at Michaels Crafts this week. Or Joanns has a 50% off coupon good until the 20th.

o

I live in Virginia and recently made a wonderful discovery. The state library, the Library of Virginia, in their special collections area, carries reproductions of old seed packets. Some are really neat and have pictures of different historical buildings along with the beautiful artwork of the flowers and vegetables. I am getting an 8X10 color picture for my kitchen and it looks like it is not going to cost more than $10. It takes about 4-6 weeks for them to print it. I can't wait to get it!

Here is a link that might be useful: Libary of Virginia

o

I'm not sure that you can print anything in here but you could try copy and paiste?
Hope it something that you are looking for.
Penny

Here is a link that might be useful: seed packages

o

Hi, I'm new and I surf the net alot. I don't know if this is what you want or if it will be of any use but here goes. Grandma George's Country Graphics at www.grandmageorge.com

o

http://www.geocities.com/siggyrose/
http://www.blossomswap.com/envelopes.html
http://theseedsite.co.uk/envelope.html

Here's 3 sites that I have saved in my favorites

o

I have a wallpaper catalog with some neat garden and flower prints on different pages. I trace a package pattern on the page, cut, glue together and have a nice seed package. I try to use prints that aren't too dense so I have space to write the names of the seeds on them. Folks love 'em.

o

http://www.sover.net/~oldlabel/unfram... Try here they have flower and veggie seed pack prints. You can use cut and paste to get the ones you like

o

Here are some cuties.

Here is a link that might be useful: Seed Packet Templates

o

I know this thread was started a year ago - BUT BINGO!!! I found a great location for purchasing stacks of vintage seed pack (are these repros?) for a great price

Here is a link that might be useful: Get Vintage Seed Packs Here!!!

o

Well I have some antique reproduction packs that have the seeds in them.I have aster,1910 reproduction,2-sunflowers,6-radish,carrots,gourds,If anyone is interested in them I would love to trade them for crafts or craft supplies.I have a lot and will send them all for the right thing.Let me know quickly.I also have some that are empty.My bird ate the sunflowers.LOL>

o

Here is a site with all kinds of free printables.
The seed packets are really cute.
They will even personalize stuff for you free

Here is a link that might be useful: seed packets printables

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden & Flower Crafts Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here