Return to the Garden & Flower Crafts Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Enchanted Doors

Posted by enchanteddoor (sales@enchanteddoor.com) on
Sun, Jul 22, 07 at 14:13

Hello everyone my family makes enchanted doors for gnomes, fairies and hobbits that live in your garden or home.
Please tell me what you all think or any ideas would help allot.
If you would ike to see them they are at EnchantedDoor!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Enchanted Doors

I love them! I just wish I had a yard and a tree to add one to. I currently live in a small apartment with a very small balcony. I will be sure to let friends and family with trees/yards about them. :)

o

One idea was to use it has a mouse door in your house or let the tooth fairy in (my 6 year old's idea)
Thanks, Enchanted Door!

o

I love your doors. I have a large redwood tree and a couple of gnomes who live at the base of it. They would LOVE a door to the tree!

o

I am glad you love the doors we will be adding some new ones soon, Once i can get the camera working.
nice to hear you like them and thanks for your time.

Here is a link that might be useful: Enchanteddoor

o

OH!!! I Love these!!! They are so cute!! I am a gnome freek and now I have to convince my husband why I should spend $20 on a door for the tree!! I will get it done, I just need to talk fast!! OH I can not tell you how much I love these!!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden & Flower Crafts Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here