Return to the Garden & Flower Crafts Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
anyone need any nice used horse shoes?

Posted by ladybugmama va/7 (My Page) on
Tue, Nov 18, 03 at 14:17

My husband shoes horses for a living and if you need any for making stuff let me know.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: anyone need any nice used horse shoes?

I would love some. I will be glad to pay shipping.

Thanks
Kassy

o

• Posted by Momof6 9 LOUISIANA (My Page) on
    Tue, Dec 2, 03 at 22:33

Hi Fellow Junkers...A while back one of my sons got some used horse shoes , shared with me and this is what I did with one of mine.. painted it kinda Shabby ....

Mary

o

actually if you don't mind i would love to have some as well:) I'll pay for shipping and handling if you email me your addy.

o

LadyBugMamma-Would you have any of these left? LMK and I will send postage!

o

Hi,

any horseshoes left? what other old tack might u have to decorate?

thanks
sam

o

Hi IfYou still have some horse shoes I would be interested. I would gladly pay shipping and handling. Please email aand let me know.

Thank You
chillitx

o

I have seen them used as handles on old wooden boxes ,a really rustic look ;0)

o

Hey, you got any more of the horse shoes? I will pay postage, let me know how much.

o

I too would love to have some horse shoes and would gladly pay the postage.

o

ladybugmama, i would love to have some horseshoes please. Let me know if you have any left. Been looking for some for awhile, to make thing's with. Thank's

o

i've seen horseshoes used as hooks on a board for a place to store hats! U-shapes UP & a perfect landin' spot for all those caps!

o

My stepson just made me a wonderful pot rack out of horse shoes. A good friend is a farrier and has saved me a whole wack of shoes. We plan on making some candle holders as well this summer. I also have seen a rocking chair and table made out of horse shoes while on vacation in Colorado at a ranch.

o

how about using some of them for windchimes, have seen them and are beautiful, I would lkie some, will pay P&H let me know how much to send you
darjo@peoplepc.com

o

You may be able to swap some with a nice blacksmithy that might give you some wrought iron work for the trade. I'd keep ahold of your horseshoes...you can always weld them all the way atop a fence or even into a gate fence or something. Good luck!

o

I am interentested in used horse shoes. Please let me know if you have any left.

o

Just wondered if you still have some used horseshoes. I need about 20 or 25.
thank you,

o

My husband cuts thin,fine plywood to fit the shape of the horseshoe, then screws it on, using the nail holes for the screws. The horse shoes, edge of the plywood and screw heads are painted a flat black. Then I paint with oil on the wood, and they make excellent paintings. The horseshoe is the 'frame'. Then they are displayed on a little painting easel.

I used to paint people's horses on the wood, using one of their own horseshoes, and it made a real nice gift. The bigger the horseshoe, the nicer the painting.

Maybe someone else would like to try it.

Jan

o

Hi,
If you still have any horse shoes I would sure be interested. My daughter is a horse lover and we would like to paint them and then use them as party favors for her birthday. I will be happy to pay shipping and handling.
Thanks!

o

I too am interested. My house was originally owned by a coachman and I want to incorporate horse stuff. I found one painted gold on a beam in the basement. Thought that was so great someone put it there. My friend said it belonged to a thoroughbred. I use an old stirrup for a napkin holder works great!!

o

If you have any left, I would love to have a few. You can click on "My Page" and e-mail me,and of course I`ll pay for shipping and something for handling and taing up your time. Thanks
Brenda

o

Do you still have shoes to ship? If so, how much for shipping or would you trade for any plants on my list - link below. Thanks...Victoria

Here is a link that might be useful: My trade list

o

I have a few used horseshoes. Some sets of 4 and pairs used on trail, ropeing, and gaited horses.

o

Painted as picture frames, reheated and made into wonderful hoof picks, heated and welded together tomake plant hangers, welded together to make wine racks. Some of the ideas we used at the barn with them.

o

Ladybugmama,

Are there anymore horseshoes available? I'd be happy to pay for shipping & handling. I need about 50 and the older looking, the better.

o

Hi, do you have any horseshoes left, I would love a set or 2. I will send you back the shiping @ handing,i need some just for playing horseshoes. Thanks
launag@netzero.net

o

Hi!

I would love to have 2 horse shoes, if you have any left.
I will send postage and seeds if you need any on my trade list.

Thanks!

Daisy

o

Hello, If you still have any horseshoes left, i'd be happy to send postage. Thank You

o

Would love to have some! Will be happy to pay for postage! Thank You!!

o

Hi - Looking for about 75 horseshoes to use as wedding favor. Do you have these available?

o

I'm late to the party, I know, but if you're still awash in horseshoes, I'd love to send you shipping and handling to have a couple of my own for good luck.

Thanks so much.
Sue

o

HI,
I was wondering if you still have horseshoes available? I am just looking for one...it's for my brother for Christmas. I want to give him a real authentic horseshoe, he needs some good luck right now. Let me know when you get a chance, and also about how to pay you for shipping. Thanks!

o

Lady Bug, if you ever get caught up with all these requests, I would love to have some horse shoes. PLease email me directly.
Thanks
Bobbi

o

I also have several hundred old horse shoes in the farrier/blacksmith shop in Winchester California that you can have free. Just pay for the packing and shipping to anywhere.
My wife also wants to use some of them for a craft project but she wants them to be cleaned and "polished". Does anyone know how to do this without doing them one-by-one??
I don't check this site often so it would be better to email me if you want the shoes. cbudt13@gmail.com
Jim Tierney

o

Anyone have any horseshoes left? I could use some. Thanks

o

I could really use some horseshoes, does anyone have any left?

Thank you
Kris

o

Okay, I'm curious, what all did you creative people do with all those horse shoes?...
I have one that my DH found many years ago...it's still laying on the ground...very rusty...thought about hanging it over the door of our old, unpainted wood shed as is.
The hard plastic ones in stores might could be painted to look like the "real thing"...(?)if you just wanted "the look"

o

FREE TACK!!!!!! I come across so many people that have old &used tack they don't want that I'm sending out a News letter with a list of people they can send these unwanted items to. If you would like to recieve these goodies for your arts&crafts or whatever you need them for,its as simple as being listed on my news letter.Just send $3 wrapped in a paper with your name,address& or e-mail to rednek at P.O.Box588 MannfordOK,74044 no checks or money order THANKS! Please allow 4 days to be added to the list. Hurry good things are waiting for you!

o

I am probably too late, but i wouild like to get some of those old shoes for my wife, she would find some crafty way to use them I'm sure.

o

Hello ladybugmama,

This is very generous of you. I live in Nambe, New Mexico and I am making a huge Nicho and need a lot of used horse shoes.
If you still have some, I would gladly take them off your hands. I will of course pay shipping.

Thank you so much,

Marjorie

o

Yes, I would appreciate horse shoes.

I would like a few for playing the game of Horse Shoes.

Let me know what I need to do,to obtain them.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

o

Do you still have horseshoes to give away.

Please let me know. I am interested.

Thank you

o

do you still have any horse shoes left? i would love some for crafting. thanks vicki

o

Any used horse shoes left??? I am really interested in getting some to use as table decorations at my daughters wedding in April 2008. Please let me know
thanks

o

Do you have any horse shoes left? I would really like some if you do. Please let me know either way at b_krohmer@hotmail.com
Thanks

o

has anyone heard from ladybugmamma on the horse shoes? i posted and sent email and still have not heard anything back. thanks

o

It's Septl 2008 are there any horse shoes left? I'm willing to pay shipping. Located in Illinois. Please e-mail me at dpeterson@att.net Thank You

o

Oh that would be so nice of you..I will also pay shipping costs if you have some to spare..

o

I would love some.

o

If you still have some I would be glad to pay shipping costs. Let me know!

o

Hello,

I am in need of about 75 used horseshoes,do you still have some available? I would be glad to pay shipping costs.

Thank you,
Angela Sosa
angelasosa28@aim.com

o

I would love some-let me know if you have any left.
Thank you!

o

Do you have any horse shoes left? I only need 13 to help a friend make centerpieces for an irish wedding.

Thank you.

o

I would like some horseshoes, do you have any left. thank you

o

Do you have aby any used aluminum horeshoes? I would love to have some and will gladly pay postage along with a small fee?

o

I am thinking about doing some horseshoe art, to help raise money for my Boy scout organization I have been running for the last 4 years. I would love to take some off your hands if you have any in good shape. I would gladly pay for shipping just let me know. It is going towards a great cause. thanks....

o

Old post, I know.

I can use 200 used horseshoes for my own projects, No profit to be made.

I'll cover the postage.

Let me know

o

I would like around 80 horse shoes if you have any. I'm having my son's 1st birthday party and I would like to make decorations with them.

o

Hello, do you happen to have any horseshoes left, I see that the original post was from a long time ago but if your husband is still a Farrier I have a couple of ideas of uses for some old horseshoes. I could use 3 or 4, let me know if you have any left and what you would like for them.

o

I'm looking for approximately 100 items of a cowboy theme, i.e. horse shoes, used leather,etc. If you have anything I can take off your hands, please let me know. This is a project for Vacation Bible School and our theme this year is Saddle Ridge.

o

I am planning a country themed wedding and would love to find some country themed items to use as decoration. I realize this is an old post but hoping you still have some available.
Please let me know. Thanks!!!

o

I'm looking for at least 15 small horse shoes for a lil girls party...Hope you can help....I will pay shipping of course...

o

I need 4 used horse shoes,please let me know if you have,will pay for the shipping.

Thanks

o

hi. i am looking for 4 horse shoes, i will pay the shipping,
regards

o

Do you still have horse shoe left? i need 2. i will pay for the shipping. thanks

o

This is what I do with them! sorry about the other pics! those are my other passion.

Here is a link that might be useful: Gallery

o

How big size of your horse shoes?

o

I am interested in 2 horse shoes if you still have some.
thank you,

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden & Flower Crafts Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here