Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ladonna43

Pinecone ornament

Ladonna43
20 years ago

{{gwi:2110675}}
Hope this shows up ok, I made this little ornament. I thought he turned out pretty good I also made some gingerbread men, snowmen, and bears.

Comments (14)

• annsb
    20 years ago

Very cute Do you mind sharing directions? Also would love to see the others!
    Ann

• Ladonna43
    Original Author
    20 years ago

Here is the lil gingerbread
    {{gwi:2110676}}
    And here are 2 little girls, not sure I care for them to
    {{gwi:2110677}}
    And a lil bear
    {{gwi:2110678}}

• Ladonna43
    Original Author
    20 years ago

Thank you, they were so much fun to make and they go really fast making them. First all I made the faces out of sculpey Clay, then after baking them, I just hot glued the heads to the pinecones, then, made little hats out of scraps, and hot glued them on to the heads. Very easy, and inexpensive to make. If you have anymore questions, feel free to email me.
    LaDonna

• annsb
    20 years ago

Thanks for info. I like the lil bear and gingerbread the best. Thanks again
    Ann

• Ladonna43
    Original Author
    20 years ago

Your very welcome, my favorites are the gingerbread and the lil bear too. I collect Bears so of course, that would be my favorite one. lol

• blumin
    20 years ago

I can't open your pictures and would love to see them...could someone set up a link, please and thanks a whole bunch...

• Ladonna43
    Original Author
    20 years ago

I dont know how to set a link up, but you can email me and I can send the pictures to ya.

• blumin
    20 years ago

Ladonna,
    That would be great try....blumin@wightman.ca...I'll let you know if I get them, but it will be later I have to go to the barn now. I'll check in later....THANKS so much.

• blumin
    20 years ago

Ladonna
    OMG..they are soooo cute. Thank you so much. They would look really nice on presents with the name tags. What a talent you have!

• dcdc
    20 years ago

I'm dying to see these ornaments but I too cannot get your pictures. Would you please send me the pictures as well. My email address is daphnechapman13@hotmail.com. Many thanks. Will look forward to seeing them.

• CraftingMomma
    20 years ago

Here are links so everyone can see how cute they are.

{{gwi:2110675}}
    {{gwi:2110676}}
    {{gwi:2110677}}
    {{gwi:2110678}}

Great job Ladonna!

Joyce

• annsb
    20 years ago

CraftingMomma
    I get the message accessis forbidden. The only way that I was able to view LaDonna's wonderful ornaments was by doing the following.
    Right click on the red X on LaDonna's post
    Click on properties
    Copy the URL address from this box
    Paste this into the address box at top of forum and press enter.
    This works for me. I am using Internet Explorer and I am wondering if LaDonna is using the same. Occasionally this won't work on other pics and I often wonder if maybe they have Netscape and I can't view because of using Explorer
    By the way LaDonna I linked this page on the garden Junk forum because they were talking about pinecones and I was so impressed with yours.
    Ann

• Ladonna43
    Original Author
    20 years ago

Thank you for doing that Ann, I dont mind at all. And yes I also use internet explorer too.
    Thank you all for the compliments, I just had to share my pictures of them with all of you, and thought you all might enjoy making them as well as I did. Have fun, and happy crafting!

• MsBonnie
    20 years ago

hmmmmmm says forbiddin when i try to go there...they sound cute......

Sponsored