Return to the Garden & Flower Crafts Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Job Tears

Posted by origami_master Toronto, Ontario (My Page) on
Sun, Dec 4, 05 at 8:59

I am a rosary maker, I like to use natural materials for bedas like wood, olive pits, etc. I heard that you can you job tears seeds for rosaries. Can anyone send me a few job tear seed? In return, after, the plants have bore seeds, I am willing to send you back a full five decade rosary made from the seeds. Please e-mail me at kenny_origamist@hotmail.com

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Job Tears

You might be able to order some Job's Tears from here. good luck. EP

Here is a link that might be useful: longcreek herbs

o

Alot of seed catalogs carry Job's Tears seed. Among them would be Richters in Canada and Parks Seed company.
Richters Herbs, goodwood,Ontario, LOC IAO, Canada

o

• Posted by Boop 5/6 (My Page) on
    Fri, Dec 23, 05 at 15:14

I would be glad to share some seeds with you. I have made 2 necklaces and a braclet out of some of mine this year for Christmas presents. I still have lots left. Email me for my address. Happy Holidays!
Boop

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden & Flower Crafts Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here