Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
txdana

rosemary ball

TXDana
20 years ago

I couldn't figure out how to incorporate my picture, so I will have to do my best to describe this project.

I filled a grape vine ball with moss and soaked it until very wet. I then put one end of a rosemary branch into the moss and attached the other end so it would wrap around the ball. That was the trickiest part!! I used an assortment of items from my husband's toolboxes (which I'm sure he won't miss). The one thing that I didn't have that I think would have worked the best was bobbypins. I figured the bobby pins would be long enough to go into the moss and hold the rosemary against the grapevine. Once the entire ball in covered the rosemary, I then wrapped these cute little non-working Christmas tree lights around it. I also added wire star-shaped garland around to give it extra support so the rosemary wouldn't spring out of shape. I attached a red ribbon and hung it on my porch. It's cute, smells nice, and the garland reflects light. I figure I'll have to soak the ball in water once a week to keep the moss moist.

Did I do an OK job of describing my project? Maybe some day I'll figure out how to incorporate a picture!!

Dana

Sponsored