Return to the Garden & Flower Crafts Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
how to make fabric flowers?

Posted by zinniabride z8 TX (My Page) on
Fri, Dec 2, 05 at 20:40

Hello,

Does any know of any guides or resources about making flowers from fabric?
I see there was a similar question a year ago and not much in the way of suggestions -- maybe some good sources or daring crafters have turned up since.

With thanks,
z.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: how to make fabric flowers?

I just found this link. Hope this is helpful. I also found a place with directions to make flowers out of ribbon. Have fun! Donna
http://www.diynetwork.com/diy/shows_cds/article/0,2045,DIY_15079_2499050,00.html

o

have you checked on books at the public library....i would guess they would have books like that....

o

I have books on this with patterns. Contact me and I will email some patterns to you. Judy B

Katz@sc.rr.com

o

I saw this show on Carol Duvall recently. Here are the instructions to make ribbon flowers. I think there are books recommended

Here is a link that might be useful: Making a ribbon floral bouquet

o

Hello

I have made beautiful couture fabric flowers made from a tutorial that you can find on the website
www.prudencemillinery.com
It is written by one the world most famous milliner
and it is really easy to follow

o

Sorry, I no longer can provide instructions and patterns for making flowers.......

o

Hi,Z
There is a book "Step by step instructiion of how to make fabric flowers, flower float applique" by Gertrude Tsau.
Hope this book can help you.
Gertrude

o

• Posted by mdurrah clovis, new mexico (My Page) on
    Wed, May 27, 09 at 9:08

i need an easy to follow patter on how to make a fabric flower can anyone help me? thnak you in advance

o

this website offers materials and instructions on how to make nylon flowers. www.newsheer.com. good luck...

Here is a link that might be useful: NewSheer

o

Thanks, dawn_flowers!

the website is very beautiful, I ordered some nylons, kits and instructional videos, I am going to have fun at holiday weekend. (they have free shipping special until July 5th)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Garden & Flower Crafts Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here