Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
terrestrial_man

Moss and Selaginella journals

terrestrial_man
16 years ago

Hello Everyone!

I am posting below the link to my Photobucket files.

T Man's Journals

As of today I have finally gotten all the moss journals that I have ready and all the Selaginella journals that I can post as jpegs. I am unsure if it is ok for me to continue to load these journals into GardenWeb though I no problem doing so if it is ok.

Just follow the directory in the upper left corner and when you get to the images just click on each image to get it to maximum size. A couple of long images only enlarge up to 65% but have an enlargement icon that will shift the image (on the Comparative sheets of Selaginella) to max size.

This is working out better for me as I can do away with programming HTML pages that I had to load the journals onto.

More journals are forthcoming especially ones pertaining to HOW TO GROW mosses and selaginellas.

Everything takes time!! Today I finally got the bog, of the journal, completely redone with all the sedges out of it and into pots and what surviving sphagnum tucked onto a rather barren surface. Will be doing at least one journal page on this update for Photobucket file Bog Garden.

If you have any questions about the Photobucket journals please post them here and I will get back to you. You can always email me too:

Click here to email

Sponsored