Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
rqu1ntana

How to grow moss in Florida

rqu1ntana
10 years ago

Hello everyone, I bought a small patch of moss from amazon 2 months ago and i was very satisfied when it arrived. I tried to look for the name but it only says living moss, sorry i cant be more specific. The problem is that i want it to expand but have not been so successful. It has stayed the same size ever since it arrived. I placed it on my north wall, under a shady place. I just want it to propagate so i can start moving chunks to some bonsai pots. I have thought about wrapping the tray in shrinkwrap to maintain the humidity high. I have also thought to move it inside the house because its too hot outside but i dont live alone so the only place i can leave it would be in the laundry room. But there are no windows in there, its always dark....if i buy a small portable greenhouse with its lights will it be able to grow its spores and propagate?? even tho there is no natural light coming into the room?? hopefully someone can help because i really like it, its really soft and green lol. Also any tips on how to grow "Kyoto Moss"....

Comments (3)

Sponsored