Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
i_like_to_grow

I need some creative ideas

i-like-to-grow
13 years ago

I'd like to create two ten foot swooping borders of ferns. I'm in know way proficient in ferns...So If anyone has any ideas as to how to pattern which different ferns that would need to be hardy to zone 7... perferably 6 though since I like to shortin by one.. I'm psycho...I'm interested in a ferns that would cover large area...that would wave together well... regardless of being picky aobut the actual fern cultivar... but I'm always down for something colorful and maybe even so that its out of place...I'm not picky on height...the taller the better though...and I've got plenty of space so it can feather out as wide as it wants... These borders are gonna be the wall like border on two sides of my new shade garden.. the other two are my house and a fence mostly disquised by a stone structure and random stones. And some tall woodland perennials soon....I'm leaving a 3 foot space between each of the walls for a stone pathway to lead through... I've got this all planned out and now I just need help finding which ferns to plant =)

Sponsored
Franklin County's Top Choice for Reliable Outdoor Construction