Return to the Moss, Ferns & Cryptogams Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Got Fern Spores?

Posted by ocimum_nate (My Page) on
Mon, Oct 23, 06 at 8:50

I would like to grow some hardy species of ferns from spores. Just wondering if anyone has some spores to spare? Send me an email and I will try to work out a benificial trade.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Got Fern Spores?

I have some in Los Angeles. Are still on leaf - whitish silver coloring. Don't know if they are ready for harvest yet - I think they eventually turn dark brown. Not Superbum or grande. When do you think they will be ready? What is best method for propogation? Its November 6th, 2006 today. Mike in LA

o

I have fresh seeds from my athyrium filix-femina and onclea sensibilis if you'd like. They are both hardy here in Z3.

o

I have several types of fern spores on my trade page. Let me know if you are interested.

kate

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Moss, Ferns & Cryptogams Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here