Return to the Cutting Garden Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
bouquet containers

Posted by anncb 9A al (My Page) on
Mon, Feb 11, 13 at 8:49

I currently use covered cups for my bouquets when selling. However, I am considering using thick gauged, narrow preferably opaque plastic bags instead like I saw recently on some of the walmart bouquets. Does anyone have an idea where I might purchase such bags? thanks - ann

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: bouquet containers

I think the customer much prefers the cupsas they fit nicely in the car's cup holder. However, if you are looking for a new look, try A-roo foral packaging.

Here is a link that might be useful: A-roo Foral Packaging

o

I've loved the idea of covered cups as the bouquet containers ever since reading about it yrs ago on this site, but have a hard time finding the older style ones without the sipping "spout." I've tried BJ's and Sam's and looked online. I've even tried to collect them from convenience stores by having friends take 2 when they get a large beverage :) But those always have adverts on them. Can anyone direct me to their supplier?

o

Online source for plastic cuos

Here is a link that might be useful: Online Plastic Cups and Lids

o

I think I am the one who originally thought of the cups for "to go" bouquets. Really cool to see it still being talked about here :-).
We used to get these at Costco but it has become hard to find cups and lids that match each other in the size we prefer. I like the 20 oz, I think my business partner likes the 16 oz better but with a wide lid. She recently found cups and lids that match on Amazon and had them shipped to her home for about the same price we payed at Costco.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cutting Garden Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here