Return to the Cutting Garden Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Cut Flower Library

Posted by Poochella 7/ WEST WA (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 29, 05 at 13:10

Hi, I just found this link. Many of you experienced folks will know these flowers, but I found it useful to have a quick photo and flower traits all in one place, in alphabetical order. It isn't a huge collection, (I didn't see mice skewered on forsythia for example LOL,) but a good start on some common cut flowers.

I also thought I posted this already, but it didn't show, so pardon me if it shows up twice now.

Here is a link that might be useful: Flower Library- Institute of Floral Design

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Cut Flower Library

It showed up, Pooch. There's been something funky with new thread postings on some of the forums.

Wouldn't it be handy to have just such a library available with the FAQ's?

I'm thinking--do you suppose the skewers would go over as a centerpiece for a cat's birthday party? It's a whole new line of endeavor--Partying with Your Pets.

Ray

o

I wanna see a picture of skewered mice!!!
Jeanne

o

You've seen the shrimp skewers they have on buffets? The ones where they have the shrimp impaled on the ends of skewers and the skewers inserted into a base, so it kind of looks like a shrimp flower or shrimp bouquet?

Okay. Now. Just picture the shrimp with ears.

And tails.

Ray (who is temporarily alone in the house and can't take the isolation)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cutting Garden Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here