Return to the Cutting Garden Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Source for Chrysal

Posted by moonblooms z8 AL (My Page) on
Wed, May 30, 07 at 14:30

Does anyone have a good source for Chrysal products? Specifically I am looking for Chrysal Clear Professional 2.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Source for Chrysal

Try chrysalusa.com.
Rgds. Kat

o

Yes, Chrysal USA would be an obvious source. Except I called and e-mailed them twice and didn't receive a response. Although I'm not a large buyer, I just can't understand how companies can run a business that way. I bought a gallon through FTD and it cost about $40 with shipping. Maybe that's the best price I'll be able to get. Anyway, the stuff is great for zinnias. It has really improved their vase life.

o

I ran into exactly the same problem with
Chrysal when I began business with them. Persist. Call and talk to the woman who handles new accounts, I cant remember her name, but she was fine and helpful and got me started. I am interested that the Prof. 2 works well with your zinnias. I had not tried it for them, only used plain old water as suggested by Trish on an earlier post. Do you leave them in for an extended period? Thanks and good luck, Kat

o

Moonblooms

I get mine from the floral wholesalers. You could try contacting Gay Smith (extremely helpful lady) who works for Chrysal USA and is the ASCFG liaison person. She might be able to point you in the right direction depending upon your location. Her e-mail is gaysmith@earthlink.net
Now I'm going to have to test my Zinnias with Prof 2 and see how they do.
Good luck and Cheers
Kim - BFFF

o

Moonblooms,

"Specifically I am looking for Chrysal Clear Professional 2."

Rose Mania carries Chrysal Professional #2.

MM

o

Moonblooms,
I just got my Chrysal Professional #2 from Rosemania...had it within a week of ordering.
:0) Phyl

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cutting Garden Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here