Return to the Cutting Garden Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Trouble Seeing Photos in Posts

Posted by glenntn 7b (My Page) on
Thu, Jun 15, 06 at 17:47

Hi everyone. I'm enjoying this forum so much but am unable to see most of the photos posted. I get a red "x" in a box for probably 90% of the photos. Every once in a while I can see a photo. Anyone know a solution to this problem? I want to see the photos so badly.

Thanks in advance,
Glenn

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Trouble Seeing Photos in Posts

Glenn, You'll have to let us know what photos you would like to see. We don't leave ours up very long because most of the time we forget to put the watermark on them or tag them as our property.

Anyway, here are some recent photos taken by one of the grandchildren who works on our farm during the summer:

Campanula After the Rain
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Snapdragons in High Tunnel

Dahlias

o
RE: Trouble Seeing Photos in Posts

Thanks, Flowerfarmer. That may explain why I see some photos but not others. Love your grandchildren's photos!Too hard to choose a favorite.
Glenn

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cutting Garden Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here