Return to the Cutting Garden Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Question for L I Z A L I L Y

Posted by bfff_tx z8b TX (My Page) on
Sat, Jul 5, 08 at 10:25

I might be way off base here, but was it you who took a trip to England in the last couple of years? I was trying to search the site for the subject but figured I'd just post the question to you instead. Let me know asap.
Thanks - Kim
Billabong Fresh Flower Farm

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Question for L I Z A L I L Y

It was actually quite a few years ago now, but yes, we lived there from Sep 1990 until late NOv 1991.

o

ok but did you visit there in the last two years, maybe three max?. The reason I ask, is I'll be visiting in July and was wondering if you had any recommendations on places to visit? Gardens, etc. Thanks Kim

o

No, I have not been back there, much as I would love to! When we were there, the found that the classic gardens we have all read about were all worth while, even just to be able to picture what everyone else seemed to have seen! We bought a pass for the National Trust Gardens and then planned routes that would take us by several of them each trip.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cutting Garden Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here