Return to the Cutting Garden Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Oh Goody

Posted by KrazyKim z5 MI (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 6, 05 at 13:35

I'll be having knee surgery in two weeks. So much for the rest of the summer and my cut flowers at the road idea :(

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Oh Goody

What kind of knee surgery will you be having? Knees are so useful, dang it! Atleast I get to schedule when I get knee replacements done and Whenever it is (Not this year) I will schedule it for late November after the bulbs are in! In the meantime my cortisone shots keep me going really well!

I lost a couple of summers to torn cartilege surgeries.

o
RE: Oh Goody

Is this a gardening epidemic? I'm sorry to hear you are looking at knee replacement......YIKES! Dr. thinks he's looking at a Plica band problem with a possible miniscus tear. I opted against the MRI because he's certain about the plica band (catching on end of thigh bone) and will see about the rest when he gets in there. Just arthoscopy but I've heard it's painful after and will be down for several weeks. I have to walk UP into my flowerbed, so that'll be out.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Cutting Garden Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here