Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
wynative

Help/Advice with Marketing Flowers

wynative
11 years ago

I posted this in another forum and was told about this one.

I love growing flowers and am currently helping a lady that markets her vegetables (I am just a picker and help package, she does all the selling). She mentioned to me that where she markets there are no flower sellers (2 different locations) and as she is on the committee she said that she and the other's would love to have me do this.

I have not ever had a serious business - just some craft fairs. I have lots of ground, water and time for growing flowers : ) My idea is just forming of growing Tulips, Iris, Lilies and many others to sell. I would like to have some small seedlings in the spring and then fresh cut flowers throughout the summer. I have seen this done in Denver, CO and they seem to do well. I would be marketing in SE Wyoming and Northern Colorado.

Do any of you do this, have done this or know someone that does that can give me advice on everything? Any advice/help would be great!

I was thinking of names for my new business and Fantasy Flowers came to mind. It is my fantasy to make a living off of flowers and making other smile : ) But on a drive today I saw an old VW bus/van and "Petal Pusher" popped in - maybe I could find a VW and paint it with crazy flowers from the 60's LOL

Thanks in advance!

Marie

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Industry Leading General Contractors in Ohio