Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
noni_morrison

bulb source warning!

Noni Morrison
17 years ago

I want to warn you against flowernet.com. I have been ordering from them for atleast 4 years...think it is 5 but no more! Their bulbs are a good price but each year they have fewer selections. What really has me teed off is that when I tried to order on the web I got a notice that my order had not gone through. I received no confirmation, no acknowledgement and a $700 order that showed up after I had ordered similar bulbs and more exciting ones from Van Bourgondian, the only place I could find the same forcing tulips. Hmmm, somehow that VB order got up to $1400, then guess what arrived at my house...with no packing slip or anything. NOt even a return adress! Just my address on it and a charge on my credit card. I have written to them twice now with no acknowledgement, as I received another box from them yesterday! Duplicates of the 50 Stargazers and 50 orange asiatics (Treffor) that I ordered and received from VB! Now I am looking for someone to unload about $600 dollars worth(wholesale) of tulips. EVeryone I talk to locally who is interested wants daffodils because they don't have deer fencing up! And I got a double order (250) CHina PInk lily flowered Tulips....whoaaaa, seriously more then my market can absorb! About 4 times more!

SO there went all my profit from this year!

Comments (3)

Sponsored