Return to the Dahlia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
H. G. Hemrick Dahlia

Posted by azura z5 CO (My Page) on
Tue, Jan 1, 08 at 20:07

Ive fallen in love with photos of this dahlia from a book entitled "A Medley of Gardens Denver Style" by Maureen Jabour. I cannot find a record of this dahlia existing at all let alone a place I can purchase it or someone I can trade with. I have search the Colorado Dahlia Society's database and used google. Does anyone know where I could look next?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: H. G. Hemrick Dahlia

I've never seen a H.G. Hemrick but there is a G.F. Hemerick I almost ordered at Old House Gardens online last year. It's an orange dwarf single. You may want to check it out just to see if it looks anything like the pic you saw in that book. Good luck! Hope you find it.

o
RE: H. G. Hemrick Dahlia

That is the dahlia I am looking for! The names of some of the other plants featured in this book were slightly off too. I cannot wait to get this dahlia, the color is intense. Thank you very very very much, Linht. Happy New Year!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Dahlia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here