Return to the Dahlia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Needed: aTree Dahlia clipping badly

Posted by crabs 9 (My Page) on
Fri, Feb 29, 08 at 14:12

also known as Dahlia Imperialis.
My inlaws 50th anniverary is coming up. Her first name is Dahlia and his last name is Tree. 50 Years ago she became Dahlia Tree. You get the idea..

So I am hoping, wishing, begging to find a tree dahlia clipping or an offshoot. I have several tropicals for trade.

If you have a US source to purchase them, that would help too! Thanks so much!!!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Needed: aTree Dahlia clipping badly

That story is too good to pass up!! I normally check this forum once a month and only rarely post.

We sell dahlias and tree dahlias, but in your case I would like to send you a couple of tree dahlia plants free if you would just pay the shipping. Contact me off line at cgdahlias@yahoo.com to arrange.

Ours are a fully double lavender that have the same growth characteristics as the single lavender, just the disc is filled w/tubular florets and the rays sweep back a bit.

Kevin

o
RE: Needed: aTree Dahlia clipping badly

Sending you an email. Thanks so much for responding

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Dahlia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here