Return to the Dahlia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Dahlia show April 7 2012

Posted by tropical_thought San Francisco (My Page) on
Tue, Apr 3, 12 at 11:16

Dahlias don't bloom until the summer, so how can they be ready for the show in April? I looked up the Dahlia society to go to the show. The website is not updated but the main website says the show is this Saturday April 7, 2012 in San Francisco. I ordered some Dahlias but they did not even come yet.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Dahlia show April 7 2012

I believe the April 7th date is a tuber sale not a show

o

That makes sense, it's funny how they post it as the show. When is the show?

o

In San Francisco they sell lots of rooted cuttings and some tubers. Link to dahlia sales site:

http://dahlias.net/tubersalestate.htm

o

I found that before but I was googling to find out when the show was. That link did come up, that is where I got the April 7, because the hall of flowers does not list it at all on their website. I was going to post the date of some local garden shows on pininterest. I did not have many on my list, so I was looking for the dahlia show.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Dahlia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here