Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
manifest_gw

Desperately seeking Shiloh Noelle!!!

manifest
14 years ago

I am growing several varieties of dahlias for my wedding this September and am so very excited about it!

I ordered 3 Shiloh Noelle tubers from a grower about a month ago. I was hoping that with 3 plants, I could get at least one flower to bloom in time to use as my bouquet this September.

The grower I ordered from finally shipped the tubers. To my dismay, he substituted all of the Shiloh Noelles without contacting me. I had asked him to contact me first if he did not have the Shiloh Noelles. He left a note in the shipment saying that he had lost the Shiloh Noelle. I don't have the heart to call and complain to him about it, as there is nothing that can be done about getting the Shilohs from him. He clearly doesn't have any.

However, I am really disheartened. He was the only grower I was able to find on the big list who still had Shiloh Noelle. Everybody else I contacted was sold out.

As a last resort, I am hoping there is a kind soul reading this who has Shiloh Noelle, and would be willing to sell me a couple cuttings or tubers of it. I am also willing to trade for them.

I would appreciate any and all help or advice that I can get in finding one. It would really mean a lot to me!

Thanks in advance.

Comment (1)

Sponsored
Greyscale Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars12 Reviews
Your Lifestyle-Led Interior Design Practice Serving Gray, TN