Return to the Dahlia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
First time starting indoors and we now have curled leaves

Posted by dahlialove 6 (My Page) on
Sun, May 6, 12 at 7:53

on a significant portion of our dahlias. Some are very curled, almost in a ball. None are yellow or brown.... Anyone have any idea what could cause this?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: First time starting indoors and we now have curled leaves

Check for aphids

o

Or fruit flies.

o

Checked for both of these and nothing, well, nothing on leaves and haven't seen any fruit flies looming about. Anything I should look for specifically?

Thanks.

o

For some reason some of mine have been doing this, too. But they seem okay other than the leaves. Definitely no bugs around.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Dahlia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here