Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
triple_b

What do you look like?

triple_b
15 years ago

Someone on the Rose Forum started this thread and it is great fun. It is nice to put the face to the name and even more fun to realize "so and so is a WOMAN/MAN??" Now THAT'S funny.

Me, couple years ago.

{{gwi:265071}}

Comments (29)

• pdshop
    15 years ago

You are a young litle thing. Love the coveralls. It is 94 today so I have alot less on!

• triple_b
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I was 38 at the time, just turned 40 over the winter. Never been a smoker, try and take general care of my health, and the joy of the Lord keeps me young.
    I thought the overalls was a nice farmy/gardeny touch. :o)
    Plus the picture is a bit blurry, so it hides the lines. Haha.

• sturgeonguy
    15 years ago

I don't keep pics of my in Flickr, so had to get one from somewhere else.

{{gwi:641381}}

Cheers,
    Russ

Here is a link that might be useful: Pic of me

• Poochella
    15 years ago

Interesting article Russ. Your attention to detail is now further explained and I'm sure very useful in your Bugtraq endeavors. You look very studious.

Tripleb you're just a wee babe! At least I knew you were a woman though, unlike poor jroot a couple years ago!

Here's me two years ago letting my inner child out to play with the other child. Kids can't have all the fun.
    {{gwi:641382}}

Here's a two-fer: Poochella on the left and ???? on the right on a serious dahlia visit last fall. Can you guess who is on the right?
    {{gwi:641383}}

• jroot
    15 years ago

Here I am, as my wife painted me. As you can see, I am not a she. LOL

{{gwi:641377}}

• triple_b
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Nooo but you DO look a bit like George Carlin. haha.

Nice job on the painting though! Your wife is a wonderful artist.
    It is hard to paint a portrait that acutally captures the person's essence.

• pdshop
    15 years ago

I know it may be simple but I have never asked. I don't know how to upload? You will be spared.

• linht
    15 years ago

They have this thread at the amaryllis forum too! It is nice to put a face to the username, triple_b. Here's me and since everyone here seems to have pets, my pooch of 14 years.
    Poochella, is that, maybe, possibly....plantlady2???
    {{gwi:641386}}
    {{gwi:641388}}
    Pd, it might be easiest to upload to a site like Flickr, then you can copy & paste the link to your post here.

• triple_b
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I was on Flikr and had a world of trouble, just couldn't seem to get it. Then I switched to Photobucket and right under the photo was four file types to choose from. Click on the HTML and it copies. Click CTRL-V where you want to paste and then preview. It should be there.

• Poochella
    15 years ago

Great painting, I agree, Jroot. Nice to 'see' you.

Nice to see you and your pooch too Linht! I can neither confirm or deny that the second lady in the dahlia patch is Plantlady. But isn't that a wonderful huge dahlia?

• triple_b
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Linht you're so BEAUTIFUL! (And they were calling ME young.)

• linht
    15 years ago

Poochella, that is a gorgeous yellow one! Then again, I love many that come from your mystery lady and her hubby. They really do specialize in giants!!

triple_b, you're makin' me blush....
    Perhaps it was just one of those good hair days that we woman have every now and then. Don't be fooled, I'll be 34 next year. Kids and men make me age faster so I stay away from them, LOL. Just me, my dog and many plants.

• triple_b
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I am 40 with 2 kids and a husband. I know what you're saying. I need a haircut, BAD. And a trip to the esthetician wouldn't be a bad thing either. Those things I used to do on a regular basis. Now they are a luxury.
    All in the name of a noble profession (motherhood).

Still miss having the time for maintenance work though.

• sturgeonguy
    15 years ago

What a cutie linht!

Cheers,
    Russ

• pdshop
    15 years ago

I have pictures on the computer in Zoom Browser. I can e-mail pictures but I don't think that is what you are doing?

• plantlady2008
    15 years ago

Gonna getcha for that one, Poochella!! Now I can't put a picture of my young gorgeous daughter on & pretend it's
    me >:)
    Good picture of Wyn's Conquistador, though! Hope you make it back up for another serious dahlia visit this year.

• misslucinda
    15 years ago

Well, Russ, you might be interested to hear I've spent the last few days trying to get rid of a Virtumonde virus/Zlob trojan. And I'm not a happy camper. It's impervious to Panda, AVG and Spybot. We deserve better from Microsoft.

Can't import a jpg file so will hunt for another photo.

• Poochella
    15 years ago

You do have a gorgeous daughter Cory, and yes that IS Plantlady on a trip last September to their wonderful place in Skagit County WA. I have never seen so many pounds of beautiful dahlia petalage in one location! Just amazing.

Pd. I find Photobucket to be easy. I use Zoombrowser too/Canon software. Open a Photobucket account. Name an album. If you haven't opened and saved the photos you want from Zoombrowser, do so. Then just go to your Photobucket album and upload chosen photos. (The tag ^img src....)is the one to copy and paste to get a photo to show up here. There's a photo posting test forum here, I believe. Give it a whirl!

• plantlady2008
    15 years ago

Oops- Poochella- you were in Whatcom County when you were here-- farther North than you thought!
    Didn't you post a really good explaination of how to post pictures here when I asked a couple of years ago? I think there's archives but can't remember how to get to them but it might really help pdshop & misslucinda if you could refer them to it- I didn't have any problems figuring it out from your instructions & if I can do it anyone can!!

• triple_b
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Doesn't anybody else want to post a pic? C'mon ya party poopers!

• meadowgarden
    15 years ago

{{gwi:641389}}

look at the tree. ITs amazing!!

This is me with my daughter Meadow, We call her Mea. My name is Christine. I go by Meadow because I don't want to confuse people.. with my log on name to my real name.

SUE (Chemocurl) I want to know what you look like. (the Garden web little helpful gal!!! :)

• pdshop
    15 years ago

Everyone is so young. It is a good thing.

• vikingcraftsman
    15 years ago

I look like an old Viking. I live out in Medford, Suffolk County Meadow. The wife picks the Dahlias and the color, I do the planting and care.

• dahlia_newbie
    15 years ago

I look pretty much like this...but without so much mascara..

Here is a link that might be useful:

• vikingcraftsman
    15 years ago

Sunny and baldy. If you can not get into the site just join the cloudy nights forman and go to gardening. It is free.http://www.cloudynights.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/2430030/page/0/view/collapsed/sb/5/o/all/fpart/2/vc/1

• petpalikali
    15 years ago

Ooh, this is fun! I just got a new/used computer though, and all of my photos were lost when I gave away the old one! The Twenty First century has such a steep learning curve. As Linht mentioned, everyone seems to have pets...including me. The only photo I have of myself is with my dog Cordelia B., on her page at Dogster.com. If you're feeling adventurous, or just really bored, you can see us there. Her pet ID# is 539827. You can use that or her name in the search box to find us and what we look like!

• triple_b
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I have fish.

• linht
    15 years ago

Cordelia looks like a sweetheart. Pretty birds too!

• vikingcraftsman
    15 years ago

Sunny and baldy

Here is a link that might be useful: {{gwi:641380}}