o
A few of my dahlias!

Posted by prettypetals GA 7 (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 29, 14 at 0:06

Thought I'd post a few of my dahlias!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: A few of my dahlias!

What is that? It looks more like a carnation than a dahlia (and I want one).

o

I have no clue! Lol. It's a beautiful dark pink. I was trying to post others but having trouble.

o

Ithe first pic is a new one but the second I've had for years. I'm sorry but I don't keep up with their names. The third one is new to me too.

o

Sure, just taunt me, Prettypetals. :-)

That last pink-purple is another one I'd love to have!

o

Lol!! Tooooo funny morpheuspa!!

o

I do know this one is Cafe Au Lait!

o

This one may be Sherwood's Peach. Not really sure though!!

o

Perfect!

Just you wait, I'll post photos of mine and then I won't identify them for you. Suffer. :-)

o

Beautiful! Im a new grower this year! I already planning growing more next year! Thanks for sharing!

o

Lol!! I would if I knew. I remember Cafe Lait because I've wanted it for several yrs and finally got my hands on it this yr. thanks y'all!! Can't wait to see y'all's!!!!

o

Thanks for sharing your beautiful flowers! I love them all, especially the first picture. It's a really pretty bouquet. I love to cut them and bring them in the house.

Linda

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Dahlia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here