Return to the Dahlia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Some pretty dahlia flowers

Posted by allan4519 9 Northern NSW Austr (allan@nonconform.com.au) on
Mon, Jul 18, 11 at 7:27

Hi All, just thought a few flowers from my last season would add a little color to the forum?
most of these images are not the best flowers produced during the season though they are ones I have on my computer (Most of these dahlias, are Australian varieties);
The first dahlia is a large white cactus Kenora Jubillee;

The second image is Kenora Sunset a yellow red tiped cactus dahlia;

Next dahlia is Helena, purple white tips;

Here is an outstanding flower, Formby Art, very consistent top quality flowers;

The same can be said of the next dahlia, Formby Alpine;

this post has been a learning curve in understanding how to use the "ImageShack" website, hope I can remember how to log in again when I want to use it again????? allan

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Some pretty dahlia flowers

Hi, thanks for posting your beautiful pictures! I love seeing pictures of other people's gardens and flowers. My dahlias are just barely starting to bloom...wish they would hurry up!

Linda

o

• Posted by annabeth Zone 8 No Cal inland (My Page) on
    Tue, Jul 19, 11 at 23:36

Very nice-thanks for posting. Mine are also just starting to bloom.

Annabeth

o

Thank you for your comments Linda & Annabeth. My season has finished for now though will not be long before they start all over again ie September will start the new growth.

here are some other images;
Devon Calypso lovely formal red orange decorative mini;

Inland Dynasty very choice rich yellow cactus medium flower;

The next one is a mini decorative 'Hillier Fire & Ice';

The next one is a new one for me 'Kids Climax'

The next one changes color through out the season though is a terrific flower all the same, 'Breannon';

This last one is just a pretty decorative, "Bracken Sarah";

hope your flowers are out soon? cheers allan

o

Very beautiful! I just receive a bunch of dahlia tubers I ordered online. Well, I haven't planted them yet. I just hope that I could grow pretty dahlia flowers out from these tubers.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Dahlia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here