{{gwi:644410}}

{{gwi:644414}}
{{gwi:644412}}

{{gwi:644413}}

{{gwi:644414}}

Comments (8)

• jroot
    15 years ago

Thanks for sharing. I note that they don't expand to get a larger one. They should do that with the method I mentioned to you. At any rate, they are nice to see. I particularly like the 2nd last one. Thanks again.

• sturgeonguy
    15 years ago

Great pics, thanks!

I would bet that your third from the bottom picture is of Sisa, not Sandia Joy. I posted a pic of my Sandia Joy already, and its an incredibly vibrant yellow, and a waterlily style. Your pic looks like an FD, which Sisa is.

The second from the bottom looks like Bride To Be, which hasn't bloomed for me yet.

Did you get them from Swans? If so, then I'd guess the pink one is Park Princess and the white Prince Charming.

Cheers,
    Russ

• daleyc
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Hi jroot

you're right, i didn't follow through with your instructions...now, as i have already posted my I have figured it out (they were pretty straight forward weren't they :)) ...feeling kinda dumb here. Anyways, I got it to work and here it is. Thanks again!

{{gwi:644408}}

Hey Russ, I wasn't sure whether it was Sandia Joy or Sisa (i bought them both) so thanks for the ID. Actually the 3 yellow Dahlia are all the same flower.
    The white is either Prince Charming or All Triumph (again, i ordered 2 super similar bulbs. The pink is either Park Princess or Little Missy (2 similar choices again). I labeled everyone when i planted. Then they grew...oh well, i'll have an August surprise. and Yes, i did order with Swan.

Anyways, thanks for lookin' and Take Care!

Dale

• linht
    15 years ago

HOORAY FOR DALE!! I knew you could do it. To think you were freakin' out about them all spring....

• jroot
    15 years ago

Good work, Dale.

.... any more to share?

• daleyc
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Thanks for the kudos Tracy! You were a great Bulb Buddy during those tremulous months!
    How did you make out? Any pics?

Nope jroot, no more to share. I have an incredibly small space to garden in and I was able to grow only 6 of my 12 Dahlia. How i managed to plant 2 of the same in each color is beyond me. Bad managemnt i guess. Anyway, what you see is what there is. I do so wish i could plant oodles of Dahlia!!

Take Care all!

Dale

• anna_in_quebec
    15 years ago

Great pictures! Sorry I wasn't much of a bulb buddy, Dale. All sorts of health issues came up - I barely got my dahlias planted - but they are coming along nicely, and I had my first real bloom yesterday - a lovely collarette called Fantastico. I hope to post a picture soon. I say "real bloom", because the small bedding types have been blooming for over a month now.
    Anna

• daleyc
    Original Author
    15 years ago

thanks for looking and thanks for the posts! no problem anna. glad you're feeling better. Take Care All!

Sponsored
Davidson Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full-Scale General Contractor