{{gwi:531747}}

{{gwi:531748}}

{{gwi:531750}}

{{gwi:531752}}

{{gwi:531754}}

Comments (10)

• triple_b
    15 years ago

purrdy. is that bottom one blackberry ripple?

• jroot
    Original Author
    15 years ago

It is Lady Darlene.

• jroot
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I bought it at Canada Blooms in a package marked Lady Darlene. The more I look at it, it appears that it was mislabelled when I purchased it. Stung again !@#$% :(

It does resemble the Blackberry Ripple, but unless I am positive, it is yet another NO ID.

• Poochella
    15 years ago

Beautiful work Jroot. My favorites are the pristine white and the golden yellow with reddish center.

• vikingcraftsman
    15 years ago

Nice collection Jroot.

• plantlady2008
    15 years ago

It's the wrong color for Lady Darlene-- that one's a dark blend of yellow with red around the edges & it's the wrong form for Raspberry Ripple-- it's a semi-cactus- it could be Lady Marie though-- or it looks kind of like Purple Splash -- an oldie Waterlily

• jroot
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I agree with you plantlady2008. It is definitely not Lady Darlene. I thought the petals didn't look the same as Raspberry Ripple either, but my eyes are beginning to fail me ( no pun intended ).

I am so disappointed that I did not obtain what I had purchased in Lady Darlene, as I think it is really attractive. My wife is not very fond of the one in question, and it will probably be composted this coming fall. Maybe I can get a proper Lady Darlene from a more reliable source, next time.

• sturgeonguy
    15 years ago

JRoot,

I'd happily take your clump of any of the three bottom ones (I think you are saying you're getting rid of the bottom one, which looks like my Blackberry Ice...which isn't doing great.) If you'd like to swap tubers with either of the bottom two, I can send you my variety list (48) for you to pick from.

Cheers,
    Russ

• jroot
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Russ,

You have an email regarding:

{{gwi:531752}}
    {{gwi:531754}}

• glaswegian
    15 years ago

If there is any left that someone is looking to get rid of in and around Toronto and the GTA, I'll be more than happy to take them off ya.

They will be going to a good home, those that have seen my pics, know I look after my plants.