Return to the Dahlia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My first blooms

Posted by tropic_lover 6UT (My Page) on
Sat, Jul 14, 12 at 15:37

I thought I would share some pictures of my first blooms of this summer. The Garden Wonder dahlia was actually blooming by the end of June!

Garden Wonder

Photobucket

Ala Mode

Photobucket

Tropical

Photobucket

Akita (big 8" bloom)

Photobucket

Thanks for looking ;)

Linda

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My first blooms

Absoutly beautiful flowers! I espicallay like the Akita! Pretty zinnias too :)

o

• Posted by mytime 3/4 Alaska (My Page) on
    Sun, Jul 15, 12 at 11:42

Now that I've seen yours, I can hardly wait for my Akita to bloom. Beautiful!

o

I'm jealous Linda. I just spotted my first buds this weekend. I am way behind you. I have been waiting for people to start posting their blooms - thanks for sharing they look great.

o

Thanks for compliments everyone! I started most of my dahlias in the house in March so they are much further ahead than they would have been.

I really like Akita too! That one was an impulse buy at Walmart and turned out really well. It has 3 more large buds and are all starting to open up.

I have a few others blooming too, I will try to get some pictures of them soon.

Linda

o

I like Akita also. I did not see it here though.I will have to order it for next year. Wife LOL

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Dahlia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here