o
New Blooms

Posted by addicted2dahlias 6 (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 26, 12 at 23:21

Finally got 2 more. Tropic Sun . . .

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: New Blooms

and Raz-Ma-Taz. Both from Swan Island. Woo hoo!! Can't figure out how to post 2 photos in one message. :(

o

Just put a comma after your first picture then add the code for the next one.

That is a mighty pretty and bright gold on Tropic SUn! MY Razz-ma-taz is going gangbuster this year! I am loving her...she goes with every other color in bouquets and is blooming her sweet head off! I have had her before but never a great plant like this years!

o

Nice thanks for sharing

o

Those are beauties. I have my first Dahlia opening its bloom right now, not quite ready for pictures yet. I want both of those!

o

Thanks everyone - it was love at first sight for both! There is nothing like seeing others' pictures of dahlias except maybe growing your own and watching them open. If these two produce good tubers we'll have some to share!

Lizalily - thanks for the tip about posting more than 1. I couldn't find that info anywhere. I can see why you like Raz-Ma-Taz so much. I will have more than 1 plant next year!

o

I am waiting for my Razz to bud up. Any info on what to do about thrips?

o
New Blooms

This is Apopa Cindy. New to me this year.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Dahlia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here