Return to the Dahlia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Dahlias from Michigan

Posted by spartacus MI (My Page) on
Wed, Aug 22, 07 at 10:22

Some more pictures of dahias. Had to water a lot this summer as we have a drought up here in Michigan.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Levonne splinter

My Love

Bodacious

Kelvin Floodlight

Show'n' Tell

Blackberry Ripple

Elsie Huston

Spartacus

Bananarama

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Dahlias from Michigan

Sorry about the double post everyone I did the first post and it said rejected because I have a post by the same name, yet when I refreshed it, it wasn't there- so I renamed it and posted it; then I realized I had done it twice. Wish there was a delete button, sorry again

o

Where can I get Bodacious for next year? It is beautiful. Do you know of any that are close to blue in color?

o

I've looked at this post a few times and just noticed your backdrops - corn, pines and tomatoes - made me chuckle.
Anyway, thoese are gorgeous dahlias. I esp like the Bodacious and Spartacus. Where did you get Levonne Splinter - I'd like to have that one.

o

I got Bodacious this year from Swan Island Dahlias.

o

Where are you in Michigan? I am in mid-Michigan and my dahlia results have been iffy. Some are great, some not so great, some pathetic. I blamed it on the heat, because the best performing ones get more shade than the others. Yours, however, look beautiful. I love bodacious.

o

Absolutely magnificent Dahlias!!! :)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Dahlia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here