Return to the Dahlia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Pictures

Posted by mctavish6 4/5 (My Page) on
Mon, Aug 24, 09 at 13:17

I was forced inside yesterday due to smoke from forest fires. There is a link at the bottom (I hope) to pictures posted on the hosta forum if anyone wants to see them.
Meanwhile, while I was in the house I put a few more pictures together and played around with my photo program.

In answer to a couple questions about my last pictures, Sept. Morn never seemed to open up in the middle. As the outer petals were ready to be done the center was still full. On the other hand, Beaucon White has two main stems. One is the full flowers shown before and the other has single, open type flowers. This is all happening at the same time.

Fuzzy Wuzzy is adorable. As the flower ages it just seems to push the petals back by the stem. I hope you can see it in the picture below. Any new blooms it's put out have been perfect.

Group pictures first and then the individual ones.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here is a link that might be useful: forest fire

Follow-Up Postings:

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Dahlia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here