Return to the Dahlia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
E Bouquet for 12/23/12

Posted by vikingcraftsman 6/7LINY (My Page) on
Thu, Aug 23, 12 at 15:30

Side one,with jadan charles,bahama mama ,and cloud burst.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: E Bouquet for 12/23/12

swide two

o

Gorgeous as usual Craftsman.

o

Thanks for looking and complimenting. The weather here has cooled a bit and I am getting way more buds.

o

A nice bouquet. I appreciate your sharing and look forward to your new postings.

My dahlias are just starting and hope to get DH to take photos to share with you all.

o

Glad you enjoy looking. It is nice to go out and see what is in bloom. Then to decide what would look good togeather. Some times when you put them togeather in a bouquet they look better than when they were alone on the plant.

o

• Posted by mytime 3/4 Alaska (My Page) on
    Sun, Aug 26, 12 at 11:06

I love those 3 together, and the vase is perfect for them!

o

It is one of the wife's collectable's. My daughter dragged me to the dollar store this morning for vases. We have cats and dogs in the house and everybody is waiting for one of those vases or tea pots to break. They are all back in the display cabinets now. Only to be used for pictures.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Dahlia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here