Return to the Dahlia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
August 15 update

Posted by sturgeonguy 5a ON (My Page) on
Fri, Aug 15, 08 at 20:17

Well, here we are again at another mid-month...yikes the summer is passing so fast, and with all this rain hardly looking much like summer.

But, at least it means there's more to see looking out over the gardens. Here's the view of my 4 formal Dahlia beds from the sunroom. Click the link to see my full set of pictures from the last 15 days.

View from Sunroom

Cheers,
Russ

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: August 15 update

• Posted by jroot 5A Ont. Canada (near (My Page) on
    Fri, Aug 15, 08 at 21:59

Looks great, Russ. What a wonderful view you have of the water, and your lovely dahlia beds. You don't know how envious I am of your glassed in room. We had one in the old house that I designed, but they wouldn't do it in the new house. !@##$%$%!

Good luck in your competition as well. Keep us informed as to how you do. I'll be away for most of September, but I would really be interested in the outcome of the competition.

o

Thanks jroot, I definitely will.

Cheers,
Russ

o

Hi Russ-

I am with joot on this one. Abfab room and views. Could only be enhanced by placing a dahlia arrangement on the glass table.

Best regards from NY.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Dahlia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here