Return to the Dahlia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Sulfur Plant Fungicide

Posted by dahliaboy 6A (My Page) on
Fri, Sep 15, 06 at 12:04

Here's a photo of the Fungicide I use to dust my tubers.
I get this product at a local nursery.
Dahlia Boy

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It can also be ordered online if you're unable to find it locally......here's a link.

http://www.planetnatural.com/site/sulfur-plant-fungicide.html

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Sulfur Plant Fungicide

Thanks for the link. Is yours a dust or powder? So far I have only found sulfur in granules. (Not sure what's that used for.) I thought of crushing the granules but that seemed like one more chore...

Anyone know if common chain stores carry this? Most of the nurseries in my area are seasonal operations and are closed now.

o
RE: Sulfur Plant Fungicide

linnea56...it's a powder that I use. I would think
that Home Depot or Lowes would carry it, if not use the link to purchase it online.
DB

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Dahlia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here