Return to the Dahlia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Karma anyone?

Posted by reddscarlette 3a BC Can (My Page) on
Wed, Sep 13, 06 at 13:47

A friend of mine showed me a GORGEOUS photo of a Peony type dahlia, and I'm wondering if anyone (particularly in Canada) have any of this Variety? It's the Karma varieties. They are truely goregous and just STUNNING....just wondering if anyone out there has any or if they are more of a rare specimen?

Nikki~

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Karma anyone?

Hi Nikki,
I grow Karma Sangria, K. Naoimi, K. Prospero, K. Corona, K. Fuschiana and K. Ventura this year. K. Ventura rotted but others are doing very well. They are gorgeous and excellent cut flowers because the stems are long and sturdy. Let's see if I can post a link to my photos for you here.

I got the tubers from Van Bourgondien.

Here is a link that might be useful: Some of my Dahlias

o

You have some gorgeous Dahlias Pitimpnai. There are a couple that I would just LOVE to have! I just have to find them in Canada....that could be a chore.

Any idea JRoot?

Nikki~

o

Check on the Big List for suppliers- there's a lot of places that carry Karma Dahlias.

Here is a link that might be useful: The Big List

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Dahlia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here