Return to the Dahlia Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Looking for Dahlia Enthusiat in Upstate NY

Posted by cats39 z5 Upstate NY (My Page) on
Sat, Sep 2, 06 at 15:27

Hi All!

Is there anyone that lists to this great Dahlia Forum who lives within Central New York State and specifically Onondaga County that would be willing to share their experiences and the wealth of knowledge they have of Dahlia fostering?

This is my 3rd full year as a novice beginner and now with the season in full bloom would like to share over the next few weeks my experiences and mistakes that Im sure can be corrected for upcoming seasons.

There is undoubtedly a great deal of what one can learn from the Internet itself and certainly from this Forum, but hands on guidance of dos and donts from the more experienced can become priceless.

I wish there could be a Dahlia Society in Syracuse as like the one in Rochester NY but unfortunately traveling there is a problem.

Regards,
Jim

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Looking for Dahlia Enthusiat in Upstate NY

HI, Jim check your E-mail. thanks, Hiam

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Dahlia Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here